•April 23, 2021 – international scientific conference “Current problems of social law”. The topic of the conference: “European Social Charter and problems of realization of social rights in the conditions of globalization” (to the 25th anniversary of the European Social Charter (revised).
•April 22-23, 2021 – 20th international student-postgraduate scientific conference “Actual problems of human rights, the state and the legal system”.
• May 21, 2021 – a round table on the topic “Actual problems of the history of the state and law of Ukraine and the state-building activities of Yevhen Konovalts: to the 130th anniversary of his birth and on the occasion of the 360th anniversary of Ivan Franko Lviv National University.”
On May 21, 2021, the 3rd All-Ukrainian Scientific and Practical Conference “Decentralization of Public Power in Ukraine: Achievements, Problems, and Prospects” was held in the premises of the Lviv Regional Council.
• May 28, 2021 – V All-Ukrainian scientific and practical conference “Actual problems of intellectual, information, Internet law and IT law”.
• June 18, 2021 – round table “Constitutional principles of consolidation and development of the Ukrainian nation, its historical consciousness, tradition and culture” (to the 25th anniversary of the Basic Law of Ukraine)”.
• June 22, 2021 – International scientific and practical conference “Constitutional democracy in the conditions of threats to territorial integrity and national security.”
• December 01-02, 2021 – X International Forum on the practice of the European Court of Human Rights
• December 10, 2021 – International student-postgraduate conference “Rights and freedoms that must be protected in a postmodern society” was held jointly with the Institute of Legal Sciences of the University of Rzeszów (Rzeszów, Republic of Poland) and the Faculty of Law of the University of Oradea (Orad, Romania) .